Reworked and Reloaded. It finally came together! I had been thinking of making a version of Neo's coat from The Matrix movie as my winter coat. I happened to be at the fabric store one day and saw a costume pattern for a Matrix styled jacket. When I found out the pattern was on sale for $2.49 I knew God was trying to tell me something! This is made from a wool/rayon/poly blend that has fantastic drape and not too heavy. The construction went together fairly easily, it was the finishing that nearly did me in! I ended up constructing my own shoulder pads as the commercially available pads were much too flimsy to give this jacket the structure it needed. I also moved the closure over about 4 inches making it asymetrical. This was a great help to the fit. As it's a man's pattern I was looking like a linebacker! After removing and resetting the shoulder pads and buttons about 5 times I can finally declare it a finished success! The cutting and sewing only took a couple of days but the contemplating and reworking took an additional 3 weeks!